Wednesday, March 5, 2008

On the mend...

So I'm finally starting to feel like I'm on the mend. My foot is done swelling in the cast and I can usually keep my foot down near the floor for quite a while before it even starts to feel uncomfortable. Thankfully I'm sleeping a little better at night, too. I only have two weeks left before the cast comes off! I can't wait for it to be gone so that I can take a normal shower and do normal things again.

Yesterday, in fact, I was so preoccupied at work that I stood up to get something off my bookshelf and actually partially stood on my foot with the cast. I didn't even realize it until after I was sitting back down again. It didn't hurt at all to stand on it! Two weeks ago, even something brushing against my toes was painful. Now I just have to concentrate on getting better.

No comments: