Monday, April 27, 2009

Stash Busting - 4/26/2009

Another week down and still not much stash used. I've been busy lately with doing hand sewing on binding (it seems to take me forever compared to others). There won't be much sewing this week either as I had to drop my machine off for servicing - I can't believe I've had it for more than a year now! I was very good though...I went by myself to the sewing store and didn't come home with any fabric - not that I didn't want to!

I did start cutting material for the next quilt though. So while I'm not going to count it as stash used until I start sewing, at least I'm making progress to get the stash used!

Here's the latest numbers:

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 100.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 14.87 yards

Net Fabric: <85.63> yards

No comments: