I was able to make a little more progress on the stash busting front. I cut, washed, and pressed the backing for the Irish Rails quilt that I've been working on for a while. Lately, I've gotten stuck on the quilting part of the whole process and its been tending to slow me down a bit. Plus, I've told myself that I'm not allowed to cut into my new fabric that I bought a few weeks ago until I get the 4 quilts currently in process finished. Two of them are almost done and only need binding added, but the other two still need to be quilted. Hopefully I'll be able to make some progress now that I'm no longer sick!
Here's some pictures of the quilts that have binding on them:
And the stash report:
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 85.50 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 3.0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 11.7 yards
Net Fabric: <73.8> yards