I haven't gotten a whole lot of sewing done lately...at least nothing picture worthy. I spent most nights this week hand sewing binding, so there's not a lot of progress there. I did get a few rows quilted on the Irish Rails quilt, but I haven't been able to take any pictures of it yet. Today I got about 6 rows of quilting done in between doing loads of laundry and other general chores. I also got the backing material cut and basted for the baby quilt that I posted about here.
Here's the stash report for this week...nothing in and a little bit used.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 85.50 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0.75 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 12.42 yards
Net Fabric: <73.07> yards