Thursday, July 29, 2010

July Goals - Progress Update #2

So I've actually made progress on the goals for this month, and I think I've pretty much gotten them all done with the exception of the final trimming of the QSTs for "Shine on Bayou Cane".

  1. Post at least weekly on blog. DONE! - I've posted every week this month with a total of 9 posts.
  2. Finish pressing and trimming all QSTs for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt.  I've sewn all the QSTs and pressed them.  I just have to trim them to the finished size and then this will be done.  I trimmed 20 of the 60 last night, so I'm already 1/3 of the way there.
  3. Upload pictures from England. DONE!
  4. Read 3 books. DONE! - two Harry Potter books, "A Proper Pursuit" by Lynn Austin, and almost done with "Under the Lemon Trees" by Bhira Backhaus.
  5. Finish up page 10 on Starry Night needlepoint. DONE!  I'm not about 30-35% done with page 11.  Only 14 more to go. ;-)
  6. Get together with friends for TEA. DONE!  I posted about it here.
Hope everyone else is have a good July.  I can't believe that its already almost August.  Where does the time go????

No comments: