- Post at least weekly on blog. DONE! - I've posted every week this month with a total of 9 posts.
- Finish pressing and trimming all QSTs for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt. I've sewn all the QSTs and pressed them. I just have to trim them to the finished size and then this will be done. I trimmed 20 of the 60 last night, so I'm already 1/3 of the way there.
- Upload pictures from England. DONE!
- Read 3 books. DONE! - two Harry Potter books, "A Proper Pursuit" by Lynn Austin, and almost done with "Under the Lemon Trees" by Bhira Backhaus.
- Finish up page 10 on Starry Night needlepoint. DONE! I'm not about 30-35% done with page 11. Only 14 more to go. ;-)
- Get together with friends for TEA. DONE! I posted about it here.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
July Goals - Progress Update #2
So I've actually made progress on the goals for this month, and I think I've pretty much gotten them all done with the exception of the final trimming of the QSTs for "Shine on Bayou Cane".