Last week I didn't post any goals, nor did I update goals from the previous week...mainly because I was sick as a dog last week. Thankfully I'm doing better now.
Rich came home from work last week and had talked with one of his co-workers who's wife started her own business. They suggested that if I wanted to try to start a business to make baby things that are easy and quick to make and that people always buy. The easiest things are burp cloths and bibs. My mother-in-law makes kids things and sells them at a local co-op, so I'm now making some bibs and I'm going to see if they sell. I figure if I can make something like that to get a business started, then I can graduate to other things on top of the easy bibs.
Goals from Week 6/7:
- Purchase backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- Completed
- Sew 4 hours needlepoint "Starry Night" -- Definitely completed
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame -- Didn't touch
- Pick out panto for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- Didn't touch
Goals for Week 8:
- Sew 6 baby bibs --
- Sew 4 hours needlepoint "Starry Night" --
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame --
- Pick out panto for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --