Goals from Week 8:
- Sew 6 baby bibs -- Done!
- Sew 4 hours needlepoint "Starry Night" -- Done! Will post a picture soon.
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame -- Done. I even started quilting it, but only have one row done.
- Pick out panto for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- :-( Didn't even look this week.
I think the biggest goal I have right now is actually to sell our house. We've been trying to sell for 2 years now and while at the beginning we were over-priced (with a bad real estate agent to boot), we have a very competitive price at this point but people are just afraid to do anything. We had two showings on Sunday. One was a couple who are relocating to this area, but need to sell their house before they would even entertain buying one here. The second showing was very promising. The wife had been to the house earlier in the week and loved it, so we had a 2nd showing for them with the husband being present.
The verdict at this point is that they may put in an offer tomorrow. What it is...we don't know...will they actually do it....another question mark. We've been here before where we've been told an offer is imminent, but nothing came in. We're trying not to get our hopes up, but we really want this to work so we can start building.
So goals for this upcoming week:
Goals for Week 9:
- Finish quilting "Tumbler" quilt --
- Sew "Starry Night" needlepoint --
- Wash and prep backing for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
- Finish quilting "Purple Squared" --
Here's a snapshot of the partial quilting on "Purple Squared". The white on the quilt is Miracle Chalk that I haven't removed yet. The beauty of Miracle Chalk is that you don't have to wash it out. Just a steam iron and the chalk disappears. Love the stuff! ;-)