Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Garden Pleasures" Quilt

FINALLY here is a picture of the latest quilt top that I finished. I still haven't decided how I want to quilt it, but in the meantime I've been working on another quilt top. I'm thinking that once I get the second quilt top completed I'll figure out how I want to quilt the two of them and start doing it.


I know already that I want to do something other than straight lines for the quilting, so I'm going to have to practice some quilting with my BSR foot. I think I'm going to practice by making a tea cozy with some fat quarters that I have laying around. That way I can get the feel of moving the fabric and if I don't like it, its not a big deal because its just a tea cozy and not a big quilt.

That's all for now folks!

Happy Quilting!


No comments: