Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stash Busting - 1/18/2009

I did get some sewing done this week (see here), but since I hadn't counted that material in the stash reports... it can't be counted this week. However, I was really good and didn't buy any material either! ;-) So here's the report:

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 45.4 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 7.20 yards

Net Fabric: 38.2 yards

Hopefully everyone else had a more productive stash busting week!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Love the tea cozy. I should be making a few for friends.
Keep on keeping on.

Lori in South Dakota said...

The tea cozy is "cozy"!! I'm a fan of teapots and loose tea.

Sherry said...

Good job on the cozy. I'm planning on taking a machine quilting class in February; I'm hoping that will help me get some more projects done.