Its been fairly quiet here on the quilting front. Work has been busy and I haven't had much time for getting quilting things accomplished. I did however finish quilting the Irish Rails quilt. I have about 40% of the binding hand sewn now and I'm hoping to get the majority of it finished this week. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. :-(
The good news is that I've used a little bit of stash this past week to get the binding done on the Irish Rails quilt. The bad news is that I saw a post on Jill's blog about a beautiful quilt kit that her LQS put together. I loved it so much (and the fact that I got a promotion at work ;-) ) that I ordered it yesterday. I won't be counting it as stash until its actually here, but it will make my numbers look worse. I definitely need to get some more sewing done!
Here are the numbers for this year:
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 85.50 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0.53 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 12.95 yards
Net Fabric: <72.55> yards
My goal is to get to 0 Net Fabric by the end of the year. Since the majority of the fabric I bought is actually for planned quilts, I should be able to do it.