Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stash Busting - 4/12/2009

Another week down in 2009 and another quilt finished along with some more stash used! While I don't have any new pictures of the quilt, I did post some pictures a few weeks ago of the quilts with the binding machine sewn but waiting for the hand sewing. Last week I finished a baby quilt along with the Irish Rails quilt. Today, I was able to finish the Garden Pleasures quilt. Yay!! Now I just have our large quilt to finish. With a few hours of sewing today, I was able to get about half of one side done...so about 50 inches sewn.

I also layered everything for the Rainbow 9-Patch quilt, so that's counted as stash busted. It's not quilted yet, but I'm not taking anything apart after putting in what seemed like a million pins. :-) So here's the stash report:

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 100.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 1.67 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 14.87 yards

Net Fabric: <85.63> yards

No comments: