I haven't been doing much stash busting this week as the majority of it was spent in Maine for a business trip. However, I did get two quilts finished up this week. First, we have the baby quilt that I've been working on. I finished it up last Saturday morning actually and the baby was born Saturday afternoon. Talk about good timing!
I also finished up the binding on the Irish Rails quilt yesterday. Since I had counted both bindings already in the "stash used" bucket, there's no change in my stash reports. Here's the finished quilt (its not floating in the air...my husband is behind it and didn't want his picture included, so he held the quilt so it completely covered him).