Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stash Busting - 7/12/2009

No pictures to show for the progress I've made, but I was able to get some things done this week. All of my applique pieces for a baby quilt are cut along with 288 squares for the main pattern of the quilt. I still have to press and cut the main colored squares for the middle of the quilt along with the white background pieces for the appliques.

I also got some pictures from my sister. I had shipped a quilt to her just before July 4th and she received it earlier this week. It looks really nice in her condo.
Laura's quilt
Laura's quilt2

Its absolutely gorgeous here today so I'm not sure how much quilting I will get done. :-) Here are my numbers so far this year....

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 109 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 1.25 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 20.54 yards

Net Fabric: <88.46> yards

1 comment:

Mary-Kay C. said...

Nice quilt. I hope she loves it.