Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stash Busting - 9/13/2009

Once again...its been a while since I posted. I really am getting some sewing done though! ;-) I just haven't posted about it since everything else in life has been super busy.

I don't have pictures right now, but I did get the binding put onto the Sweet Dreams quilt that I posted about here. I also finished all the quilting on the Stars & Hearts quilt that I posted here. Finally, I started quilting the Rainbow Skies quilt. Its only about 1/16th quilted at this point as it takes me a while to mark the pattern and then take it over to my little sewing machine and start sewing. I have my eye on a used Viking MegaQuilter on Craig's list that I might purchase. It might make the quilting go a little faster, but I'm not convinced I want to spend the money on it yet or if its worth it.

Anyway...for the report!! Nothing bought...lots used (at least lots for me)!

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 109.5 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 6.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 35 yards

Net Fabric: <74.5> yards

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Congratulations on some "close to being done" projects! I enjoyed looking back thru your links to them.