Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stash Busting - 12/27/2009

Last stash busting post of 2009! I don't have any current pictures, but I did use 2 yards of fabric this week for the backing of a quilt. Unfortunately, I also received fabric for Christmas along with purchasing some fabric for another baby quilt so I have to add fabric again this week. Getting the fabric was definitely good though. ;-)

Here are my numbers:

Fabric Added this Week: 12.50 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 143.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 2.00 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 47.12 yards

Net Fabric: <96.38> yards

Almost 100 yards in the hole...I guess I need to start buying less and quilting more! :-) I'm hoping in 2010 I'll at least break even with my purchases.

How did everyone else do this week?

3 comments:

Infinity Quilter said...

You're more aware now of how much you bring in and use up. The first year is always the hardest. Good luck in 2010!

Infinity Quilter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpinningStar said...

Building a stash is ok... the aim is to quilt more and enjoy it!

Have a Happy New Year!

Liz