Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stash Busting - 12/27/2009

Last stash busting post of 2009! I don't have any current pictures, but I did use 2 yards of fabric this week for the backing of a quilt. Unfortunately, I also received fabric for Christmas along with purchasing some fabric for another baby quilt so I have to add fabric again this week. Getting the fabric was definitely good though. ;-)

Here are my numbers:

Fabric Added this Week: 12.50 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 143.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 2.00 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 47.12 yards

Net Fabric: <96.38> yards

Almost 100 yards in the hole...I guess I need to start buying less and quilting more! :-) I'm hoping in 2010 I'll at least break even with my purchases.

How did everyone else do this week?

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You're more aware now of how much you bring in and use up. The first year is always the hardest. Good luck in 2010!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpinningStar said...

Building a stash is ok... the aim is to quilt more and enjoy it!

Have a Happy New Year!

Liz