Friday, April 30, 2010

Treats in the Mail

I came home from work on Thursday to find not one...but two packages on my doorstep.  I brought them inside to unwrap my goodies.  The first box was from my FAVORITE tea shop, Harney & Sons.  They have awesome tea. 


Harney box

After digging through the packaging, this is what I discovered...



Harney Tea

A whole package of Harney's Hot Cinnamon Spice tea!  Yummy!  I've had their Apple Cinnamon tea before and it was really good, so I'm sure this one will be good, too.  If you look close, there's a little card that came with it from my sister.  Thanks, Laura!!

So the other box on my doorstep was something that I ordered for myself....

thread box

Its my thread!  I didn't think it would be here so soon.  Superior was able to ship it through USPS priority mail (flat rate shipping) so not only was it cheap (less than $4), but it got here very quickly.  I placed the order on Tuesday and it got here on Thursday...not bad!


Superior threads

It will be fun to test out the tea and to try out the thread when I start to put together my quilt.  Tea and quilting seem to go well together. :-)

No comments: