Ever since we closed on our property on July 2nd, Rich and I have been going up there on weekends to clear out trees and other brush from where the house and yard will be. You don't really notice how much things have changed until you start to look at the photographs.
In the photo below, you can just barely see the stone well (where the sun light is at the bottom 1/3 of the photo).
Also, you can see the wood pile on the left in the picture below.
Here are some new pictures of the property. Now when I say these are "new", they are after only a week of clearing. I haven't taken my camera up to the property the last few times. So the pictures above are from July 2nd, and the pictures below are from July 10th. There's quite a bit of difference from just that week. Of course, we were on vacation that week and spent it working on the lot, so a lot of progress was made that first week.
One of the neatest things is that we saw a bunch of tadpoles in the creek at the back of the property. They were getting pretty big then and I'm sure they are now full-grown frogs.
We're supposed to be up at the property working this weekend, so I hope to take some new pictures to show the difference we've made.