Monday, August 2, 2010

July Goals - Completed

For the 6 goals that I set out to complete in July....I actually got them all done! :-)  The last one got finished up on July 30th, so I actually finished with 1 day to spare.

  1. Post at least weekly on blog -- I posted every week and sometimes multiple times per week.  In all, I had 11 posts.
  2. Finish pressing and trimming all QSTs for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt -- I finished up the last of the QSTs on Friday evening.  So I have a total of 120 HSTs and 120 QSTs made for the quilt.  This next month, my goal is to get them all sewn into blocks.
  3. Upload pictures from England -- This got finished up fairly early in the month.
  4. Read 3 books -- I actually finished 4 books, so I excelled on this one. ;-)
  5. Finish up page 10 on Starry Night needlepoint -- this also got finished early in the month.  I've been doing quite a bit of needlepoint lately.  I haven't felt the energy after work to get the sewing machine out, so the needlepoint has been getting a lot of attention.  I'm probably about 50-60% done with the next page.
  6. Get together with friends for tea -- this was finished up just last weekend (7/24).
I'll be posting the goals for August within the next day or two.  I also owe a stash report since I received fabric on Friday.  I should have posted a stash report this past weekend, but we were very busy working on the lot and celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday.  I should get everything updated for this coming Sunday's report.

No comments: