- Post at least weekly on blog -- I posted every week and sometimes multiple times per week. In all, I had 11 posts.
- Finish pressing and trimming all QSTs for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt -- I finished up the last of the QSTs on Friday evening. So I have a total of 120 HSTs and 120 QSTs made for the quilt. This next month, my goal is to get them all sewn into blocks.
- Upload pictures from England -- This got finished up fairly early in the month.
- Read 3 books -- I actually finished 4 books, so I excelled on this one. ;-)
- Finish up page 10 on Starry Night needlepoint -- this also got finished early in the month. I've been doing quite a bit of needlepoint lately. I haven't felt the energy after work to get the sewing machine out, so the needlepoint has been getting a lot of attention. I'm probably about 50-60% done with the next page.
- Get together with friends for tea -- this was finished up just last weekend (7/24).
Monday, August 2, 2010
July Goals - Completed
For the 6 goals that I set out to complete in July....I actually got them all done! :-) The last one got finished up on July 30th, so I actually finished with 1 day to spare.