- Post at least weekly on the blog. - So far I've managed 4 posts (this one included) in just under 2 weeks.
- Finish trimming and pressing all the quarter-square-triangles for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt. - Halfway done with this one. I finished trimming the QSTs that I had already sewn. Now I just have to press two sets of HSTs before I can sew them into the remaining QSTs.
- Upload pictures from my trip to England. - Almost done! I've put 2 posts online about the trip to England and I have one more post to go for the last night in London.
- Read 3 books. (starting out small here ;-) ) - I've finished two books already...but they were re-reads. Most summers I re-read the Harry Potter books and I've already read and finished the first two. I'm currently reading "A Proper Pursuit" by Lynn Austin.
- Finish up the current page on the Starry Night needlepoint pattern (there are 25 pages total and I've finished pages 1-9). - DONE DONE DONE!! ;-) I'm onto page #11 now!
- Get together with friends for TEA!! :-) - Still need to do this one. Hopefully it will happen soon.
Monday, July 12, 2010
July Goals Progress
I've actually made some progress on the goals that I set out for myself at the beginning of the month. Here's an update: