Monday, January 24, 2011

Goals - Week 4

I didn't do nearly as well this past week as I had planned.  Mainly because life got busy and I ended up hurting my back last weekend.  Having a sore back doesn't help with your goals when your goals involve cutting large pieces of fabric.  Here's the goals from week 3:

Week 3 Goals:

- Sew 64 2.5" squares together for scrap quilt (total of 4 16-patch blocks) -- Completed
- Prepare backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" and load quilt on frame -- not even thought about
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- 5+ hrs sewn.

I also ended up finishing the book I was reading by Lynn Austin.  In just over a week, I read the entire novel called "Hidden Places".  It was a quick read, but a good read.

Week 4 Goals:
- Sew 64 2.5" squares together for scrap quilt (total of 4 16-patch blocks) --
- Prepare backing material for eBay "Tumbler" quilt and load on quilt frame --
- Prepare backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- 

I've also started another book.  Now I'm reading "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Piccoult.  I generally like her books, but this one is a little harder to read than normal.  I think its one of her early books, so maybe that's why.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: