Sadly, last week as a pretty poor week in terms of completing goals. About the only things I did was sewed on Starry Night and had my mother-in-law take my sewing machine to be serviced.
Goals from Week 5:
- Sew 4 16-patch blocks -- Didn't touch
- Purchase backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- Didn't touch
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- Completed
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame and play -- Didn't touch
- Take Bernice (the Bernina sewing machine) to the sewing center to be cleaned/fixed -- Completed
It just seemed a bit of a hectic week last week and I was exhausted all week...which I'll post more about later.
Goals for Week 6:
- Purchase backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
- Sew 4 hours needlepoint "Starry Night" --
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame --
- Pick out panto for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
Hopefully I'll get a few things done this week. Soon, I plan on trying to add an exercise goal to the list. I really do need to exercise more, but I've had a really hard time getting myself motivated to exercise. After putting in 9-10 hour days at work, I'm left exhausted and the last thing I want to do is exercise, but I should do it. I'm thinking if I can't make myself go to the gym, maybe I can at least get myself to do something (like jump rope) at home for 15 minutes. At least its better than nothing...right?