Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stashbusting 2011 - Week 6

We're already done with January and into February now.  This past week hasn't been nearly as productive as I had wanted, but with copious amounts of snow and work (and being sick) I didn't get a lot of quilting in.  However, I did prepare a backing for the eBay quilt, so that counts as stash. ;-)

Here's pictures of the quilt again:

 




Stash report:
Added This Week:       0 yards
Added Year to Date:    12 yards
Used This Week:         2.5 yards
Used Year to Date:      7.15 yards
Net Year to Date:        4.85 yards

I've been REALLY good so far this year.  Especially this weekend.  The local quilt shop is having a big super bowl sale and even though I stopped at the store to drop my machine off for servicing, I didn't buy anything...mainly because I knew I'd have to report it here. ;-)

No comments: