Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Long Do you Wait...?

So how long do you wait when you're at work and the power is down?

I only have "power" right now because I'm working off my laptop battery.  The internet connection is still live here, but the battery will only last so long.

We've been without power for about 25 minutes now, so its starting to get a little cool in here.  With it only being about 15F out, it will get cold in here pretty quickly!

I'm real tempted to pull the "college" rule...10 minutes and the professor hasn't shown up...so you leave.

1 comment:

YarnKettle said...

That's easy I have an At-Work boss that makes that judgement. Although I think we spent 45 minutes without power once, but that was in the summertime.
Oh and our college rule was 15 min. of no professor then we could go. I never got to go once in college :(