I did alright with last weeks goals, but not quite as good as I had hoped for. We had a showing of the house mid-week, so that ate into a little time since one entire evening was spent cleaning the house.
Week 4 Goals:
- Sew 64 2.5" squares together for scrap quilt (total of 4 16-patch blocks) -- Completed
- Prepare backing material for eBay "Tumbler" quilt and load on quilt frame -- Partially Completed - not on frame yet
- Prepare backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- Didn't even touch
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- Definitely did 4 hours of needlepoint. I should have the next page done soon.
So for this coming week, I have some slightly different goals....
Week 5 Goals:
- Sew 4 16-patch blocks --
- Purchase backing material for "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" --
- Load eBay "Tumbler" quilt onto frame and play --
- Take Bernice (the Bernina sewing machine) to the sewing center to be cleaned/fixed --
I also finished a Jodi Picoult book this past week. I posted about it here. It was a good book, but came a little close to home.
I've started reading another Lynn Austin book called "Song of Redemption". This one is a little more religious than I typically read, but it will probably be good. If I keep at the pace I have been going, this book will be done in a week, too.
We're expecting to get more snow this week. In the past few weeks, we've gotten about one storm a week, although we were spared last week. The storms tend to hit on Wednesday and just cause the one day to be bad. However, this next one is a monster storm. We're supposed to start getting snow Tuesday morning and its not going to stop until Wednesday evening. Tuesday, they're expecting us to get about 3-8" during the day, which will be interesting since my car hates snow. I may have to leave work early Tuesday. Then Wednesday, we're supposed to get up to 16" of snow. If the forecast holds true, I will definitely have to work from home on Wednesday.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far.