Not a whole lot of sewing going on the past few weeks. I actually haven't posted since Week 13, but I have done a little bit of sewing since then. We have finally moved from our house to the rental. It was an uneventful move, but a very tiring two days. On Thursday, we moved all the boxes ourselves with the help of R's parents and one of my brothers and one of my sisters. Then Friday, the movers came to move all the furniture.
The old house is now ready for closing, which is scheduled for Wednesday. Its a little sad to leave the house since it was our first house, but on the upside, we're going to be able to start building soon.
So here's the stash report for the past few weeks:
Added This Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 37.64 yards
Used This Week: 0.49 yards
Used Year to Date: 16.66 yards
Net Year to Date: 20.98 yards