I was able to do a little bit of sewing this week. Although I already counted this fabric as "used" from the quilt class earlier this year. We were taught needle-turn applique in class, which I did for a center heart section of applique and one leaf in the picture below. The other three leaves I tried using freezer paper and pressing the seams over the freezer paper ahead of time. I definitely liked this method better. It was much faster, too.
I also prepared backing fabric for my cousin's quilt. So that amounts to about 2.3 yards of fabric used! :-)
So here's the numbers for the past few weeks/months:
Added This Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 37.64 yards
Used This Week: 2.3 yards
Used Year to Date: 23.45 yards
Net Year to Date: 14.19 yards