Friday, August 12, 2011

Finished!

Last night, after a final last push, I was able to finish the needlepoint that I've been working on for close to 3 years.  Here's "Starry Night":

Its something like 20 wide x 15 high or something like that.  I don't remember the number of stitches high and wide, but it came out to 70,500 stitches on the thing.

I also have some updated pictures on progress at the house.  Our front doors have finally been delivered.  They still need to be stained, but here's kind of what they will look like.


Here's a picture of the front corner of the garage completely finished.  The color of the siding and trim is spectacular!  We absolutely love it.  I can't wait to see the rest of the house finished.

All the electrical will be done this weekend (supposedly) and the insulation starts on Monday.  Then drywall starts on the 22nd.  It will be exciting to see things closed in finally and have the rooms take more shape.

No comments: