Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates...

After being in training (for work) for a week and sick last week, I was finally able to get back to the gym yesterday.  I've been trying to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I spent about 30-40 minutes on an elliptical or if I'm feeling really tired, I'll use a bike.

I was happy though when I stepped on the scale yesterday and found that I've lost a total of 5.5 pounds since I started going to the gym about a month ago.  Its definitely going in the right direction...I just need to keep it going in that direction (especially with the holidays coming up).

The house is moving right along.  There are a lot of things partially finished, but no real completions lately.  I think the stonework around the fireplace will be finished up this week.  Its about 1/2 done now, but they still have to place stone between the fireplace and mantle and then under the hearth.  It should get finished up this week though.

We're still waiting for our flooring from the mill.  At this point its been very frustrating with the guy who is drying and milling the wood as he was supposed to have it done about 3 weeks ago, and we still don't have it.  Plus, the wood needs to sit in the house for at least a week before they can install it. 

All the painting is done now, with the exception of final touch ups and painting the kitchen/family rooms.  We also have electricity hooked up to the house...yay!   Here's some pictures of the progress....

 Master bath tile

 Paint color in formal living room (the red behind is the dining room)
 
Stone work on the fireplace...yum! ;-)

We can't wait to see the place finished.  We're still on-target for November 18th...so exactly 1 month to go!!!

No comments: