Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stashbusting 2011 - Week 46

Not a ton of quilting this week, but I did get the final borders onto a "Labyrinth" quilt.  This quilt was made completely from stash.  I'm also hoping the backing will be from stash, too.


When I make quilts, I also keep some 2.5" squares handy and make them into 16-patch blocks.  I plan to make another queen-sized quilt out of the scraps.  So far I have 56 blocks of 99 to make the middle section (before borders).  Definitely well on my way... :-)


I won't have much sewing over the next two weeks as we close on our house and move-in in less than a week.  I'm so excited about the new house and I'll post some new pictures once we get moved in.  I want the pictures to be the "finished" look.

So here's my numbers:

Added This Week:       0 yards
Added Year to Date:    43.89 yards
Used This Week:         2.14 yards
Used Year to Date:      36.05 yards
Net Year to Date:        7.83 yards

No comments: