Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Week 2

This is going to be a quick post since I'm in the middle of making dinner (roast pork, cinnamon apples, rice, and roasted broccoli), but I did get some sewing done this week.  I finished up part 2 of Orca Bay from Bonnie Hunter.  I'm very far behind most people, but I'm enjoying making the quilt and doing some things that I don't normally do.  I also started on part 3 of Orca Bay, so I used fabric for both of those things.. 

Here are my numbers:
Added This Week:       0 yards
Added Year to Date:    0 yards
Used This Week:         0.39 yards
Used Year to Date:      1.86 yards
Net Year to Date:        -1.86 yards

Doing well...haven't bought anything yet and I may not have to this year.  Most of the projects I have lined up are ones that I bought fabric for in years past.

No comments: