Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Quilting Progress :-(

I haven't been able to make much progress on my quilt over the past weekend. Friday evening I got the first of two red triangles sewn to the white triangle for 96 units, but I haven't even had a chance to press them yet so that I can sew the other triangle onto the units. Saturday we had my parents up and one of my aunts, my uncle and their daughter. We had a good time and it was the first time they were able to come up and see the house. Thankfully the gardens were in full bloom so they could enjoy the flowers.

Sunday was fairly busy, too so I didn't get any quilting done. I have gotten about 3 hours of needlepoint in over the past few days, but my poor quilt is just sitting there looking lonely. Rich is off traveling tonight and won't be back until late tomorrow, so I think I will get lots of sewing done. :-)

No comments: