Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stash Busting - 1/11/2009

While I didn't get much sewing done this week (a little bit yesterday), I did get a bit of stashed used...mainly because I had to supply the backing material for the quilt that I'm having quilted. So I've used 5 yards of material this week. I'm not counting the fabric for the Rainbow quilt because I already had that planned and didn't count it as part of the stash. Here's the final report:

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 45.4 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 5.0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 7.20 yards

Net Fabric: 38.2 yards

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I may have to get in on this stashbusting!

Stephanie D. said...

Looking good--better than mine!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Stash used is stash used!! And all quilts to be finished need backs!