I didn't get as much sewing done as I would have liked today, but I did get some done. The morning started out with having to clear the driveway of 7.5" of snow. Since we don't usually get a ton of snow in the winter (typically just one or two good snowfalls), we don't own a snow-thrower and the clearing is done the old fashioned way....brute force. My husband and I were out for about an hour clearing the snow so that he could go snowboarding and I could go get a facial (my one vice that I really allow myself).
Once I got back from the facial, I put the crock pot on and started the laundry. I had to press all those little squares that I had sewn last night before I could put them into the 9-patches, so that took a while. Eventually I did get everything sewn together. I have a total of 30 9-patches that will be a finished size of 4.5". I still need to press the white material for the setting squares, but that will be another day.
Hope everyone else had a good quilting weekend!