After the turtle excitement, I didn't get a lot of the lawn mowed! Oops! ;-) I finished up the first half or so and my husband finished the rest up while I sprayed the roses and went inside to fix dinner. I did get some sewing done last night. I was able to get all the remaining rows sewn last night and laid them out. There's only one color missing from the picture below, which is a very dark red...almost a brick color.
Now I just need to iron and re-cut the setting triangles for the ends of the rows. Hopefully this time I'll cut the right size or even a little big is OK...just not too small again. ;-)
Happy Quilting! ~Sarah