Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stash Busting - 5/7/2009

My quilting has taken a major hit with trying to sell the house. Between cleaning up and searching for the next house, I haven't really been able to sew much. I did get most of the quilting done on one quilt, but I don't have any pictures of it yet. This was the first weekend really spent at home and I did make some progress this weekend on using "the stash"; however I also bought some stuff. Since I haven't counted how much yardage yet...I'm not posting it this week. Next week I will have to add it in. I was able to start sewing the Rainbow Skies quilt this weekend, and I actually make quite a bit of progress on it. Here's a picture from Friday evening. I do have a lot more done at this point...more than half...probably about 2/3rds done. The only downside is that I cut my QST's wrong and I had to go and get more fabric to get the right size triangles. :-( I'll have to figure out a use for 64 QST!


So here are the latest numbers:

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 100.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 2.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 17.37 yards

Net Fabric: <83.13> yards

No comments: