Not a whole lot of progress on the quilting front that I can show. I was able to sew a bunch of the rows for the "Rainbow Skies" quilt into pairs. Next I have to press them so I can pin and sew the rows into sets of 4. However, that quilt has been put on the back burner for a little bit.
I went back to quilting the Rainbow 9-Patch quilt (sorry - no pictures right now). I finished quilting the center of the quilt a few weeks ago but was trying to decide what to do in the borders. I've never tried free-motion feathers or anything like that and while I thought about doing it, I decided I didn't want to try it out for the first time on this quilt. So instead I did SID between the black and brown borders and then did stippling in the brown borders. I hadn't really done stippling before either (I know its probably one of the easiest and I now agree after doing it). I did get most of it done Sunday morning with the exception of one half of one side.
I have about a dozen quilts in the queue right now including two baby quilts for babies due this fall. Once I get the binding added to the Rainbow 9-Patch quilt, I'll be focusing on the baby quilts to make sure I get those done in time for the babies.
So here's the stash numbers:
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 107 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0.25 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 18.87 yards
Net Fabric: <88.13> yards
Oh...the fabric added YTD will be growing this week. I purchased a quilt kit from Keepsake Quilting a few weeks ago called "Purple Squared". I'm not sure exactly how much fabric is in it, but I bought a yard of backing and the quilt is 32 x 40, so probably about a yard and a half or maybe two yards in the top. So I could be up by 3 yard, but probably 4 yards once it arrives.