This week was actually a rather productive week considering I didn't touch the sewing machine until Thursday! I was able to add binding AND finish the hand sewing for the Rainbow 9-Patch quilt (I don't have a picture of it yet, but I will soon!). The little bit of stash used this week is for the binding on this quilt. However, I did receive the kit for the Purple Squared kit, which ended up being about 2 yards (not including the backing which hasn't shipped yet....so I haven't counted it yet).
A few weeks ago I posted about making the "Rainbow Skies" quilt and I had a few requests for pictures (I didn't have any at the time). I now have a picture of the full quilt laid out on the floor (minus borders). I wasn't too careful when laying it out so it looks little off-square, but once everything is sewn together I think its going to look awesome!
I also started another quilt this weekend (surprise, surprise). My cousin and his wife are having a baby girl this November, so I started making a quilt for them. Its my first time doing applique, so its a little daunting right now. I did trace some of the shapes yesterday (sunday) and transferred them to fabric and cut the pieces out. Now I just have another 26 pieces to go. Hopefully I'll get most of the shapes done this week and I can then count it as stash busted!
So here's the damages.....
Fabric Added this Week: 2.00 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 109 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0.42 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 19.29 yards
Net Fabric: <89.71> yards