Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Busting 2010 - Week 2

I'm still in the positive this week.  Nothing used this week, but more importantly....nothing bought!  :-)

I've been working steadily on the new baby quilt.  As of last Sunday evening, I had all the HSTs sewn and cut apart.  I pressed them last night and today will probably be spent trimming them down to size.  I also made all the 4-patches this week....all 96 of them!  They also got pressed last night, so I'll make sure they're all square today.  Since I counted this fabric last week when I cut them all out, there's nothing else new cut this week so my numbers stay the same.

118_1871

Since I haven't posted pictures in a while, here's a picture of the last baby quilt that I made.  Its quilted at this point, but I haven't sewn the binding on yet (but the binding is already made and ready to put on).

118_1876

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Net Used for 2010: 5.05 yards

How did everyone else do this week??

4 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

Good for you Sarah. Even Stevens is better than more added to the stash. Like your quilt with the stars, great idea to incorporate them with an triple irish chain.
Jane

Amy said...

You have been busy with all of your sewing and pressing. Good job - that was alot of work.

YarnKettle said...

Can we get a picture of your psychedelic bold colors baby quilt? I really want to see that one. Nice to see you getting thins done. I went on a bit of a knitting jag due to a cold this week. I now have new socks.

starlite said...

I like all your neat piles of 4-patches, ready to go. They look so clean and organized. :)

Cold weather this week, very cold. Check it out:
http://teletypeturtle.com/2010/01/10/orlando-freezes-over/

hehe.
Laura