Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stash Busting 2010 - Week 4

Still no pictures this week.  We're still trying to load all the software that needs to get loaded after the computer "puked" last week.  I did finish up the quilt top that I was working on and I even pieced the backing...so stash USED! :-)  I was going to quilt it on my frame, but since I haven't fully set it up yet and haven't done a quilt on it, I don't want the first one to be one that I'm giving away....so it will be quilted on my little sewing machine versus the frame.  Eventually I'll put something on the frame.

So here are my numbers:

Used this Week:   2.30 yards
Used Year to Date: 7.35 yards

Added this Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0.0 yards

Net Used for 2010: 7.35 yards

1 comment:

YarnKettle said...

Go Sarah! I bet it is/will be beautiful!