- Post at least weekly on blog. So far I've posted 7 times (including this one), so I'm well on my way to meeting this goal.
- Finish pressing and trimming all QSTs for Shine on Bayou Cane quilt. Haven't made much progress here. I did get all the HSTs pressed, but I now have to trim half of them, and then re-sew the two halfs into QSTs.
- Upload pictures from England. DONE!
- Read 3 books. DONE! I've finished two Harry Potter books and "A Proper Pursuit" by Lynn Austin. I'm now working on "Under the Lemon Trees" by Bhira Backhaus.
- Finish up page 10 on Starry Night needlepoint. DONE! I'm now about 10-15% done with page 11 (only 14 more to go). ;-)
- Get together with friends for TEA. Haven't made much progress on this one. It seems like our schedules are pretty full, so its been tough to find a good time to meet. Two more weeks to get this done! ;-)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
July Goals - Progress Update #2
I've made a little bit of progress on my goals this month, though not nearly what I would have like so far. Here we go: