I think I did fairly well at completing my goals from last week. Here's a recap and what I accomplished:
Week 1 Goals:
- Sew 56 2.5" squares together for scrap quilt (avg. 8 per day) -- Completed sewing 96 squares together.
- Piece border #2 for "Shine on Bayou Cane" -- Completed and sewn onto the quilt.
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- Definitely completed 4 hours, probably a little more.
I also finished reading the 2nd book in the "Inheritance" series by Christopher Paolini. The first book was "Eragon" (which was made into a horrible movie) and the second book was "Eldest". They are thick books, but are fun and quick reads. I definitely recommend reading the series.
So the goals for this coming week are pretty similar to last week.
Week 2 Goals:
- Sew 64 2.5" squares together for scrap quilt (total of 4 16-patch blocks) --
- Add border #3 to "Shine on Bayou Cane" --
- Sew 4 hours of needlepoint on "Starry Night" -- 3.5 hrs as of 12-JAN
Hopefully I'll be able to complete these this week, but considering I won't be able to play hooky with Jury Duty, I may not get as many 2.5" squares sewn as I would like. However, its still better than having to sit on a jury that was for an attempted murder case.