Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - Week 3 & 4

I forgot to post my stash report for last week, so I get a somewhat "boosted" stash count for this week since its really two weeks.  I have been doing some sewing, but not a ton.  Work has been crazy busy.  The amount of work we have should be done by 3 times the number of people we have, so its been hectic to say the least.

Among a few other projects, I've been slowing making progress on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery.  Here's my pile of yellow and pink strings for step 4.


And a few string blocks made and cut...



I also put binding onto a small quilt that I had started last year.  I'm not going to show pictures of it until I've washed all the marks out of it though.

So here are the numbers:

Added This Week:       0 yards
Added Year to Date:    0 yards
Used This Week:         1.89 yards
Used Year to Date:      3.68 yards
Net Year to Date:        -3.68 yards

*  minus means I've used more than I've bought

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the colors of the strings in the Orca Bay quilt. I can't wait to see it completed.

DeeDee said...

Your pink and yellow string blocks are so sweet. Your numbers are also great.

krisgray said...

I almost did Orca Bay (did download it). Love your pink and yellow. Now I'm really curious how it will look when you get it together.