I forgot to post my stash report for last week, so I get a somewhat "boosted" stash count for this week since its really two weeks. I have been doing some sewing, but not a ton. Work has been crazy busy. The amount of work we have should be done by 3 times the number of people we have, so its been hectic to say the least.
Among a few other projects, I've been slowing making progress on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery. Here's my pile of yellow and pink strings for step 4.
And a few string blocks made and cut...
I also put binding onto a small quilt that I had started last year. I'm not going to show pictures of it until I've washed all the marks out of it though.
So here are the numbers:
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Used This Week: 1.89 yards
Used Year to Date: 3.68 yards
Net Year to Date: -3.68 yards
* minus means I've used more than I've bought